Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What a weekend!!

We had an awesome weekend. We finally told Tiffany that we wanted her to be Easton's Godmother. We got her a charm from James Avery a while ago the said Godmother on it. She was so excited when we told her. This was the easiest decision that we could have made. Tiffany has been there for me for years and has just fit in with Keith and I so well. When she found out that I was pregnant, I think that she nearly had a heart attack. She was so excited that she was going to get to spoil Easton. Tiffany hosted a shower for me and also painted Easton's nursery in our old house. Like I said. It was a no brainer to have Tiffany as Easton's Godmother. Here they are right before Tiff had to leave on Sunday.
Easton is almost as big as Tiff in this picture. I know that he's a big kid but come on. I hope that everyone else had as good of weekend as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment