Friday, February 25, 2011

Baseball!!!!

Easton attended his first baseball game. I can't really tell if he liked it from all the sleeping, eating, pooping, you know all the usual baby things. He did, however, scream and talk at the top of his lungs. Does that mean he liked it? I am so excited about baseball season. This means that I get to be out of the house and hang out with some really neat people. And most of all I am excited about the RANGERS!!! I know that we will try to be at every game that we can possibly attend.








Off the subject of baseball. Every time we put Easton on his tummy he rolls over. I am very excited about this, because he gets his legs under him like he wants to crawl. Keith and I cannot wait for that day.

We go for Easton's 4 month check up next week. I really hope that our doctor decides to put him on cereal. This kid eats 7 ounces every 2-2 1/2 hours. That seems like too much formula to me. I can't complain though. Easton has been sleeping through the night since he was 1 month old. Sometimes, he lets Keith and me sleep until 9 a.m. He takes 3-4 naps during the day. Two to three 30 minute naps and one 2 hour nap. I really love when he takes a 2 hour nap. I can actually get things done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment