Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Adventures

So, Easton had RSV for almost two weeks. He is finally over that, thank God. He had to have breathing treatments every four hours. It was horrible. The kid screamed his head off for five minutes straight. Huge crocodile tears running down his face and everything. It broke my heart to have to give Easton those treatments. The good news is, it worked and we don't have to worry about it for a while hopefully.

The weekend Easton had RSV, my mom came up to visit her poor baby. Of course, she couldn't stand listening to him cry so she always went into another room. Eva came over and spent Saturday with us. When we started to give Easton a treatment, she asked my mom if she wanted to go shopping. Neither of them wanted to be around him while he was screaming. I don't blame them. I didn't want to be there either but someone had to give him those treatments.

Sherese, Keith's mom, and Jim, his brother, came and visited this weekend. They were so surprised at how much Easton had grown in the past couple of weeks. I guess I don't notice it as much since I'm around him all day everyday. We went to a Chico softball game on Saturday. That was Easton's very first one. He had tons of fun, because of all the people there that wanted to play with him. For lunch today, we tried this new place we had never been to called Stephens Street Grill. It was so good. I know for a fact that we will be visiting that place often.

Easton loves to play in his jumper that Aunt Eva bought him. He can't quite jump yet, but he plays with all the toys and loves it. I can already tell that he is going to be a handful. The terrible twos might hit early.

No comments:

Post a Comment