Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 year old!!

We now have a 1 year old living with us. This is really hard for me to believe that Easton is already 1. So much has happened in this past year and it has gone by so fast. If you have children you know that every day is a blessing. They teach us new things about ourselves every day. Easton has taught us how much we can actually love someone. Not that Keith and I don't love each other, but it is a totally different love. As parents, you will do anything for your child. I can't imagine my life, as chaotic as it is, without Easton in it.

On Saturday we had a costume party for Easton. It was so much fun. Everybody was dressed up, even the great grandparents. We had a feast for everyone to eat. The house was decked out in spiders and pumpkins. When it was time to open gifts, Easton just wanted to paper. Once I got the gift out, depending on if it was a toy or clothes, he would want whatever I had in my hands.








Easton had his own little cake. At first he didn't know what to do with it. Once I put some icing in his mouth he started to dig in. He loved it. I had to take the cake away from him, because he was eating so much of it. I think that he ended up eating about 1/4 of his cake. After his cake, he went straight to he bathtub. He had so much icing on him.







 We love you Easton Ryan!! We are looking forward to many more costume parties with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment