Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catching up



I know that it has been forever since I have updated my blog. We have had a crazy 2 months. With traveling every where for Christmas and Easton being sick, I don't think that Keith and I have had time to breathe. Easton had a wonderful Christmas. He got so many gifts. It is hard to believe how many toys a 1 year old can have. I swear that we have toys in every room of our house. He sure does love to play though. He watches a Baby Einstein that is a Christmas version. At the beginning of it, Santa comes across the screen in an airplane. He points to it and says "caca." I guess that is his word for Santa. His words for so many things are funny. I guess that you have to be around him to know what he is saying. 

Like I said earlier, Easton has been sick for the longest time. It all started with another ear infection. He normally gets over these fairly quick. When he wasn't better in a few days, we took him back to the doctor. Come to find out, he had pneumonia. He started us on a new antibiotic for 10 days then we were suppose to come back after he finished the antibiotic for another check up to make sure the pneumonia was gone. We went back to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that Easton has fluid on his ears still. We had to make an appointment with the ENT to consult with him about tubes. Keith and I were expecting this to happen. He has had 5 ear infections in 6 months. I guess we will find out what's going on next Wednesday. Anyway, enough with the bad news. Here are some updated pictures of our little man. Enjoy!!

Day at the zoo
Showing Madelyn the bears 

Taking a Christmas nap with Eva

Present from Santa

I love Mama's IPAD

Silly Pepper


Playing at school

Yummy

I love to paint
Would not go to sleep any other way



No comments:

Post a Comment