Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Abilene

This past weekend we went to Abilene to visit. We had a really good time seeing our family and friends. Our little niece Madelyn, who is 4 days older than Easton, was dedicated on Sunday. Keith and I were very proud to be a part of that. Family means the world to us and Maddy made our weekend. I love seeing Easton and her together. It's so funny because he is so much bigger than her. After holding him and then holding Maddy, it seems like she doesn't weigh anything. 4 pounds really does make a ton of difference in babies. We put Easton and Maddy on the floor next to each other to compare the size difference. It's hard to believe that she is 4 days older.

My mom was never a believer when I told her that Easton could rollover. Well now she believes. Every time someone put him on his tummy, he rolled over. He will not play on his tummy now that he figured out how to rollover.

I think Ma and Pa got some good rocking time with Easton. He fell asleep with one of them every night. I know that they and Easton loved it.

On the way back from Abilene we stopped in Breckenridge to see my Nanny. She hadn't seen Easton since Christmas. He showed her his one and only trick. He knows how to rollover from his tummy. I'm glad we stopped, because Easton has changed so much. Hopefully we can see Nanny more.

Easton learned a new trick from his daddy. I was changing his diaper a few minutes ago and he stuck his foot in his mouth. Keith denies teaching this to Easton, but I've seen him teaching Easton how to put his foot in his mouth. Thanks a lot Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment