Sunday, March 20, 2011

AUSTIN!!!!!

 We had the funnest weekend that we have had in a while. We left Friday morning for Austin. Keith had an alumni baseball game for his high school. Those boys had so much fun. By boys I mean the old guys. I don't think that many of them have played since they left St. Andrews. They were already talking about next years game right after they got done playing. I think that eventually we can get this alumni game to where it's a big deal. Today, Keith's legs are very sore. He played catcher for part of the game and then some in the infield. The old guys were beaten by the current varsity team by 2 runs. Thanks to Ryan Belknap, the old guys didn't lose as bad. He hit a grand slam which put them down by 1 run. I am really looking forward to next year. I know Keith is too.
Keith catching



Alumni and Varsity Players
Aumni








Gracie and Uncle Kracker also came to Austin for the weekend. It was good to see them. It's been a while since they had seen Easton. We went shopping and of course spent way too much money. We bought Easton a walker and he absolutely loves it. Before we know it, he will be moving all around the house and we'll be chasing him every where.



My car walker
Easton & Gracie















My pearl snap

No comments:

Post a Comment