Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MaPa weekend

My parents, Ma and Pa, came to visit Easton this weekend. I say visit Easton because Keith and I really don't count anymore. Easton had so much fun with them. He showed them how he can walk around in his walker and get whatever he wants. He normally sits in his walker and screams and talks to whoever will listen. He is getting to the point now where he wants to play constantly. That is fine with me. It means that I can get more done around the house.



 Ma and Pa got to see Easton act like a little bird. Whenever I feed him his oatmeal, I can't even get the spoon back in the bowl before his mouth is open looking for food. Yes, I have a little porker on my hands. The kid loves to eat. We started mixing green beans into his oatmeal on Saturday. By Sunday, he was very fussy all day. This continued to all day Tuesday. Keith and I thought that maybe the green beans weren't settling right or something so we switched to squash. Thank goodness that worked. He has not been fussy since then.

Easton is starting to sit up on his own. Sometimes he will bite the dust, but for the most part he is pretty good at sitting up. He did hit his face pretty good when my parents were here. He didn't cry very long afterwards. I think that it scared him more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment